Seduced by the purity of porcelain I challenge myself by the character and the self-will of this material. It fascinates me to observe the conversation between my own creativity and porcelain and to explore the limits of a mutually inspiring collaboration. A respectful compromise again and again to a further deepening of the relationship between me and the material should result in a pilgrimage towards perfection.
Student at the Art Academy of Deinze (Belgium)
- 1994-2000: Department of Ceramics Ceramics – lecturer Frank STEYAERT.
- 2000-2001: 1st year of Specialisation, Dept. Ceramics.
- Tjok Dessauvage (B)
- Sacha Wardell (UK) Bone China
- Veerle van Nuffelen (B) molds
- Anima Roos (B) paperclay
- Jürg Bächtold (Ch) sand molds
- Guy Van Leemput (B) technical info